ABOUT BITPIX TEAM
When its about gaming & user experience, we check each and every bit of our games by doing various experiments and get success < fail at this place called bitpix lab. Team of 6 passionate & experienced developers trying to deliver fun at its extreme level with their hard work. Our main goal is to produce the best mobile games that everybody wants to play once in a day for relaxation & fun.
In our games, gameplay is our main focus that connect every users to us and we make this user relationship stronger by collecting unique & creative ideas from them and implementing it to the games.
Team at bitpix has experience of 5+ years in creating mobile games. Our designers and developers had worked on many platforms & technologies and experiment new ideas to develop best mobile game.
Everybody at bitpix have their own skills and expertise in their area and work is divided into pieces & allocated to each developers which assembled later to finalise the development of game.
Gaming is always about entertaining the audiences, regardless of its graphics, gameplay or storytelling and 2D-3D games always come up with engaging elements to fill the spot in increasing demands of mobile games. Our mission is to rage the gaming experience and team at bitpix working hard to fulfill that at its best. We at bitpix belive that mobile is the ultimate gaming device and we make game for everybody regardless of age groups, genders etc that can be played at anytime anywhere with or without internet connection.
We focus to make our games compatible for most device including devices with lower RAM & GPU. We release our games on all mobile stores like play store, app store and amazon. We appreciate good ideas submited by users regarding our games and implement it to our game at its best level.
Currently bitpix is a small team of passinate developers & designers showing their passion towards gaming by developing highly user engaged games according to trends and changing demand of users.
Here you can find out all the in-house mobile games developed & released by bitpix lab team. Many users from globe simply love our games and they demand more games from us covering other objectives and we try our level best to fulfill them. We monitor changing demands & trends of mobile gaming and promise to develop future games that will be more exciting and best of ever.
Star Soccer League
- 3vs3 multiplayer car soccer battle
- stunning graphics, improved physics & controller, car customisation
- in game chatting as well invite facility to play with friends
- play game in LAN mode with your friends
OUR MAILING ADDRESS:
Bitpix Lab, Indira Chawk, RJ 360005, Gujarat, India
We are always glad to receive new ideas and help users of our games. If you have any question or query or want to get involved with bitpix or may be just going to say hi, than you can contact us using this form. Thank you !
Last updated: September 2017
Collection of Information (Information You Provide to Us)
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, manage your user profile, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request our e-newsletter or other marketing communications, participate in a promotion or survey, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, photograph, avatar, password, forum posts and comments, messages between users and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information we collect about you automatically when you use/access the Services, including:
- Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
- Use Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Other Information Collected with Permission: Our mobile applications that are distributed through various "app" stores may also request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device, including your email address, media related to our Services. We may only collect this information with your authorization in accordance with your device operating system's permission process.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile picture, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of information we collect:
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by BitPix Lab and our other affiliates, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- With other users of the in connection with the social features of the Services. For example, your username, profile picture and the virtual content you have accumulated in a game may be visible to other users of that game
- Additionally, information that you provide in your account registration for a forum and your forum comments may be available to other forum users
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Thundersoft Studio or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
Social Sharing Features:
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytic, Advertising and Other Services Provided by 3rd Parties:
BitPix Lab takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may contact us at any time regarding this policy by emailing us at info[a]bitpixlab.com
BitPix Lab Terms & end user license agreement (EULA)
Last updated: September 2017
The following terms of service and end user license agreement ("EULA") constitute an agreement between you and BitPix Lab Inc., and its subsidiaries/affiliates ("BitPix", "BitPix Lab", "we" or "us"). This EULA governs your use of Software and Services (as specified below).
For purposes of this EULA "Software" means all software programs distributed, published or otherwise made available by BitPix Lab or its affiliates including, but not limited to mobile games, downloadable/installable games for personal computer, and games accessed by means of a browser or other online communication method. Software also includes updates and upgrades as well as accompanying manual(s), packaging and other written, files, electronic or on-line materials or documentation, and any and all copies of such software and its materials. "Services" means all services made available by BitPix Lab, including but not limited to services accessed through mobile games, by means of a browser or by other online communication method. "Software" and "Services" are collectively referred to as "BitPix Services".
THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE (AS SPECIFIED BELOW) IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS EULA. BY INSTALLING, USING OR ACCESSING THE BITPIX SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OR WITH THE BITPIX SERVICES, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install, use or access the Bitpix Services.
LICENSE GRANT AND CONDITIONS
BitPix Lab hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited right and licence to use single copy of our software & services on your device in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements to use BitPix Services.
The BitPix Services may include measures to control access to the BitPix Service, prevent unauthorized copies, or otherwise attempt to prevent anyone from exceeding the limited rights and licenses granted under this EULA. Only BitPix Services subject to a valid license can be used to access online services, and download updates and patches. You may not interfere with such access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features. If you disable or otherwise tamper with the technical protection measures, the BitPix Services will not function properly. The BitPix Services may allow you to create content, including but not limited to gameplay maps, screenshots or a video of your game play. The BitPix Services may require an internet connection to access or certain features of BitPix Services to function properly including, but not limited to, its internet-based features, authenticate the Software, or perform other functions. For that you are responsible to maintain internet connection and/or a valid and active account with an online service. By using the BitPix Services, you acknowledge and agree that third party data transfer fees may apply depending on your data plan. Please consult your carrier for further information. If you do not maintain such accounts, then the BitPix Services or certain features of the BitPix Services may not operate or may cease to function properly, either in whole or in part. You may not use the Service to submit or link to any content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, libelous, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult, nudity or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, or is racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You may not use cheats, hacks, mods, exploits, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service. You may not use the Service to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person or disrupt the Service in a way that may negatively affect others' ability to fully enjoy the Service.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Make the BitPix Services publicly available or available on a network for use or download by multiple users
- Except as otherwise specifically provided by the BitPix Services or this EULA, use or install the Rovio Services (or permit others to do same) on a network, for on-line use, or on more than one computer or gaming unit at the same time
- Use the Software for any purpose that BitPix Lab considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first install or use the Software and/or Services and ends on the earlier date of either your disposal of the Software and/or Services or BitPix Lab's termination of this EULA. Your license terminates immediately if you attempt to circumvent any technical protection measures used in connection with the Software and/or Services or you otherwise use the Software and/or Services in breach of the terms of this EULA.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
BitPix Lab shall at all times retain ownership of the BitPix Services, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, proprietary rights, patents, titles, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, settings, artwork, sound effects, musical works, and moral rights whether registered or not and all applications thereof as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of it by you. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Bitpix Lab.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
BitPix Services may include links to third party services and/or the third party services may be made available to you via BitPix Services. These services are subject to respective third party terms and conditions. Please study these third party terms and conditions carefully as they constitute an agreement between you and the applicable third party service provider.
INFORMATIOIN COLLECTION AND USE
PAYMENT & PURCHASE OF VIRTUAL GOODS
BitPix may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within BitPix Services. Unless otherwise specified, these virtual goods shall be deemed an integral part of the Software. These virtual goods may be licensed both for a fee using "real world money" and without any separate fee, as applicable from time to time. Any and all virtual goods are licensed to you on limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable basis and limited only for non-commercial use. Please note that any payment for licenses for virtual goods or redemption of third party virtual currency is always FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. BitPix may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate virtual goods at any time, with or without notice. BitPix shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that BitPix exercises any such rights.
SUBJECT TO MANDATORY LEGISLATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BITPIX IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR VIRTUAL GOODS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL GOODS, WHETHER YOUR LOSS OF LICENSE UNDER THIS EULA WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WITHOUT LIMITING BITPIX'S LIABILITY EXPLAINED BELOW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BITPIX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE BITPIX OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY AND NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE BITPIX OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
This EULA is governed by the laws of India and you agree to submit any dispute arising out of this EULA to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gujarat.
BitPix Lab feedback terms
We consider feedback with new ideas regarding our existing games or services of bitpix lab but we don't consider submissions of any game (completed, published or unpublished), stolen game arts, assets, music, concepts etc. in any format. If you submit any material relating to game idea than that mean you are giving exclusive right to that material to BitPix Lab and hence full or partial part derived from it may be used by BitPix as full right. Submiter or any third party won't get any compensation for it.
With respect to above terms, submit your feedback or idea at email: